Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday, September 16 - A Spoon's Perspective

   Alright, so the best part of the week is on its way. Fork is dusting himself off, even though the Washy will get him all clean. Whisk is jumping around gleefully as though he can't wait to get clean. Which is true, I don't think anyone could get as excited as he is. And I, Spoon, am ambivalent. Sure, getting all of the grime and grease off is great, but I've done it before. Nothing special. Maybe if the people used one of those scented clean cubes, instead of the classic unscented kind. Our owners are so cheap, it is a wonder I am stainless steel instead of plastic. There is something weird taking up most of the Washy. It is a giant dome shaped something that looks really stupid. I have just been informed by knife that it is a pot, and that I just hurt its feelings. Not my problem Pot is so sensitive. Our little carts get rolled into the Washy to finally get clean after everyone is in. But something was different about this load. When it started, A wave of strawberries overtook us utensils. Strawberries! This means the humans do care about us and splurged on the scented clean cubes. Life in the drawer will be much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment