Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday, September 9 - Film Review

   Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just gone to see the most ridiculous movie ever. I am writing this review to save you from making the same mistake I did. The movie opens on a jungle, but not a regular jungle, no, a cursed jungle. With the ugliest monsters you could ever see and a castle with a clock tower just in the horizon. First off, why put a castle in the middle of the jungle? Just one of the many things wrong with this movie. Of course our hero goes to the castle to see about this curse, but as he does, he is ambushed by monsters. They kidnap him and take him to the clock tower, but not to see the residents of the castle, no, instead they take him to the very top of the clock tower. The heartless monsters situate him so that he is dangling from the minute hand of the clock. So there he is just dangling from the minute hand when all of a sudden the credits roll. Really? I just wasted ten minutes of my life and watched thirty minutes of commercials for this? Over all I would give this movie a negative one hundred. One life lesson I did learn from this movie is that life is short, and it should not be wasted on stupid movies.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment